“Read every label, if it contains something your grandmother didn’t have in her kitchen don’t buy it.”
- Hydrogenated oil, High Fructose Corn Syrup are not food.
- If its got corn in it, and the corn’s not on a cob, don’t buy it.
- Avoid popular GM foods: corn, sugar beets, soy in all their forms in your food.
- If the fish doesn’t say caught wild, don’t eat it, farmed fish are not good for you.
- Real cane sugar is good, all fake sweeteners are bad.
“If you’re not worried about it going bad, it’s bad for you.”
“Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants.” Michael Pollan
“Those who think they have no time for healthy eating will sooner or later have to find time for illness.” Edward Stanley (1826-1893)
“When you see the golden arches, you are probably on your way to the pearly gates.” William Castelli, M.D.